Offline Distribution Package Repo
Reference files can be found at offline-repo-confs.
- define an offline repo location
add it to the top of the source list
deb file:///opt/ubuntu_offline_repo/ oneiric main restricted multiverse universe
- populate the above directory
- the key here is to simulate the file system hierarchy of an ubuntu mirror
- download files with 'initsetup.bat'
- copy to corresponding directory in the local repo
- apt-get update
- the local repo is ready to be used, searched and generate dependencies.
how to use
- copy files in inlinux to the local repo (or other places e.g. root)
- you can accumulate the package to install to a separate file. (find them through apt-cache search) the 'todo.txt' is and example
- run ./genlist.sh to generate aptlist (see ./genlist.sh to see usage)
- copy aptlist to pen disk to windows box with Internet
wget.exe -i apt_listto download
- copy all deb files downloaded to
apt-get install <packages>
TODO openSUSE & Arch tips should be included.